NOW IN 3-D ! ! !

NOW IN 3-D ! ! !
a week 5 adventure

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello Week 4

Wow it's week four already?

This week's course really put 2.0 in perspective for me. We got to see a video called "Web 2.0" that showes how technology has changed some, but more so how people use it in connecting with each other. It was good to see OCLS on Myspace and Youtube. It gives me a good feeling knowing we are reaching people on the Web. I really like SEOmoz. I like the way you can go there and see all the Web sites in a list by category and summaries on what they are. One site I found called Arcaplay has great games that are presented in Flash, so you don't have to save anything to your computer. They are fun and free. check it out in my list of links :) the Space Fighter game is much like Asteroids...coool

2 comments:

seoulsistah said...

I love video games! Thanks Dan!

sunshine said...

I really enjoy looking at your blog and the 3-D man is awesome.