NOW IN 3-D ! ! !

NOW IN 3-D ! ! !
a week 5 adventure

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Week #6 and the Library Thing

____________________________________________________________________

Wow! that Wikimapia is really cool tool ! Library Thing is nice, great for sharing personal collection information. Bookmooch is a good way to share books you have enjoyed but no longer want to keep. My favorite for now is What Should I Read Next?. This site helps you find other books similar to the type of books you have read. Looking around on the Web I found a blog about PDAs and e-books called "The Handheld Librarian ". The site also has some cool links to.
I also found a OCLS page called NetLibrary. It has information on e-books, e-journals, and e-audiobooks.

I added the sites to my new list for Library related links on the side. Check them out.

____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

maggie said...

Dan ! I love yourBLOG
Itlooks like a MAGAZINE
Is AWSOME
So CEATIVE
Says: your friend
POODLE