NOW IN 3-D ! ! !

NOW IN 3-D ! ! !
a week 5 adventure

Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's Week 8

This week we got to learn about a site called Flickr and Creative Commons. Flickr lets you post pics that you can share with everyone or just friends. You can check it out on this link - Flickr.
I posted some pics taged 101central...I'm still waiting for them to show up. In the mean time I put some links to my Flickr pics on the side under Library Links .. check them out.

The Web 2.0 course has been a great learning opportunity. I have discovered alot of stuff I did'nt know and have new resources I'll keep using. We have group learning and share what we discover. It's also been fun and its nice to help others learn new things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have been spammed! *insert evil laugh*