NOW IN 3-D ! ! !

NOW IN 3-D ! ! !
a week 5 adventure

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Week#9 the Digital World

This week we saw a video that was a Library Musical, It was quite entertaining. I really like the expressions on the patrons who were caught off guard. We also learned about copyrights and DRM. I have seen many different opinions on the matter. I'm not sure where I stand on any of them. The link onCopyright Laws did help alot tho. All this stuff is kinda new to me so I'm still digesting all the info. I do like the idea of being able to hear music before you buy it. I also looked at LastFM and Music Map. I like how they can help you find more music similar to groups that you like. *Hey! I also added a widget to my blog... IT'S PONG!!! check it out near the bottom of the page. I got it from Springwidgets. Play and have fun*

2 comments:

seoulsistah said...

I love your widget! I will try and get one, too.

Pimpcy said...

That pong game is hard.
Can a playa get a break?
When I play I feel like I'm in lard.

pEACE oUT!